Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates 2021 is out now. They announced new recruitment into NIS and opened the portal for the interested persons to apply.
If you applied successfully, you should be waiting for the NIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021 list to come out so you can check your name. The good news is that the wait is over and you can see below how to check your name in the list of successful candidates.
Here is Latest News on NIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021 and how to access and download the pdf list on the NIS Recruitment Portal.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has released the list of successful candidates who participated in the 2021 Recruitment Exercise. The full list is now accessibly online when you log on to the official website where everything is posted.
According to the statement released by the management and published on NIS official website: “This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2021 NIS Recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
To know if you have been Shortlisted, please check the email used during application. In case you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announced at other times”
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Physical Examination and Document Verification Exercise for successful applicants will start from Monday, 27th (Superintendent); Tuesday, 28th (Inspector) and Wednesday, 29th (Assistant), respectively. The exercise will hold at all the NIS state command headquarters nationwide starting from 9.00am.
How to Check NIS Shortlisted Candidates 2021
1) To check your application status, visit the NIS Recruitment Portal on https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/shortlist/index.php
2) Enter your Application ID or email address in the box provided.
3) Click on ‘Submit’ to display your application status.
N/B: Shortlisted candidates should come to the Screening Centre with the following;
1) Print out of the screening Invitation Letter;
2) Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number;
3) Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form;
4) Recent Medical Certificate for Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital;
5) Originals of your Credentials;
6) A pair of White Canvas, White Short, and Vest with White Stockings.
All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failure to do so will attract penalty.
For latest updates on Shortlisted Candidates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.