NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Check the List of Successful Candidates for 71st Regular Course here: https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
The management of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test (NDAST) 2019, that list of successfully shortlisted candidates for the interview has been released.
All successful candidates whose names appeared on the attached PDF document are to come for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Batch 1: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23 June 2019:
- Cross River
Batch 2: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2019:
- Akwa Ibom
How to Check NDA AFSB Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Candidates whose names appeared on the attached PDF below have been shortlisted to appear for the interview at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Armed Forces Selection Review. Visit NDA official website/portal on (https://www.nda.edu.ng/NDA-Candidate-List.pdf) to check your name.
- Shortlisted candidates, who fail to report on Saturday 23rd June and Saturday 14th July 2018 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Candidates who are coming to KADUNA for the first time should log on to NDA website for a brief description on how to locate the venue of the AFSB.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgment Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of the result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.