Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates Name 2019/2020 is now out on their official recruitment portal – www.nscdc.gov.ng.
On this article, you will learn how to check the list of successfully shortlisted candidates for Civil Defence Recruitment 2019. If you applied during the online recruitment, read below to know how to check your name on the list.
Recall that president Buhari of Nigeria approved the recruitment of 300,000 personnel into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC. The recruitment started on august, 2019 and lasted for some weeks.
NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates will be published on their website and will be available to all candidates to download and check if their name is there or not. Shortlisted candidates will have to attend the compulsory screening exercise which will hold in the 8 zonal structures of the civil defence.
Below is the drop down list of Civil Defence 8 Zonal Structures
- Zone A: Lagos State Command.
- Zone B: Jigawa State Command, Kaduna State Command, Kano State Command, Katsina State Command.
- Zone C: Adamawa State Command, Bauchi State Command, Borno State Command, Gombe State Command, Yobe State Command.
- Zone D: Kebbi State Command, Kwara State Command, Niger State Command, Sokoto State Command, Zamfara State Command.
- Zone E: Abia State Command, Akwa Ibom Command, Cross River State Command, Ebonyi State Command, Enugu State Command, Imo State Command, Rivers State Command.
- Zone F: Ekiti State Command, Ogun State Command, Ondo State Command, Osun State Command, Oyo State Command.
- Zone G: Anambra State Command, Bayelsa State Command, Delta State Command, Edo State Command.
- Zone H: Benue State Command, Kogi State Command, Nasarawa State Command, Plateau State Command, Taraba State Command.
How to Check Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates Names for Aptitude Test 2019 (NSCDC Shortlist)
The list is made available on the cdfipb careers portal, to check your name on the nscdc recruitment list, follow the step below:
Visit the official recruitment portal at https://www.cdfipb.careers
Click on shortlisted candidates and download the PDF file. Navigate through your state to check if your name is among those that will proceed to the next phase of the recruitment.
Those that were shortlisted for nscdc recruitment are to come for the zonal screening with the following materials:
- Academic Certificate
- Acknowledgement Slip printed during online application
- Consent form duly completed and signed
- Medical Report
- Writing Material
- Local Government Identification Letter
- 2 recent passports Photograph
Only NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2019 will be allowed into the screening premises.